domingo, 21 de diciembre de 2008

First post!

This reminds me of an old site I used to visit daily, where the best thing ever was to write the first post commenting on some news... of course, the comment was just that: "First post!".

Anyways, this is not such a first post. But only because this is not a comment ;) Hablando en serio, the aim of putting this blog together was to have a way to express the random crap I think about every other day, so you'll be finding funny stuff, geeky stuff, business stuff, etc. As promised - random crap.

Oh, I'll write in whatever language I want to así que se van a encontrar con posts en español, posts en inglés and bilingual posts such as this. If you don't like it - tough luck ;) If you don't understand the other language, think of it as a good way to do something about it and learn it!! En estos tiempos es casi suicida no hablar spanish o inglés.

Mmm... más ground rules... I won't be editing my crap - it's supposed to be crappy so deal with it. I'd rather spend more time writing than editing. I don't like editing - it's too similar to bug hunting on really fucked up code (oh I'm a software engineer so you'll find this kind of references all around)

Ok, more things... I like Will Farrell, Mike Myers, Steve Carrell, british humour, Demetri Martin (latest addition - great find!) etc. I usually like to do what I suppose can only be called "observational humour" where I observe the reality and try to look at it from a funny angle. Sometimes it even works!! I like traveling. I like smart, nice and beautifull girls (duh!). I like my dog. I like to party. I like the friends that I like. I like my job (really!) I like to think I'll eventually play guitar with some level of ability. I like I. I like a lot of things.

(I shall call this last paragraph the "I" paragraph)

I think that's enough for a first entry. Hopefully I'll find the time to update the blog at somewhat regular intervals. It's certainly an interesting challenge ;)

See you around!!

2 comentarios:

  1. You forgot to include "I like Man Games"! Love the new blog, I am going to be happy to link to it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thxs!! Of course I like man games... especially when they involve women :P

    Pelotitas!

    ResponderEliminar