lunes, 22 de diciembre de 2008

Things I like


So I like a lot of things. What can I do? I'm a liker. Do not confuse with a licker. I am not a licker - I don't go around licking things, that's just my dog. To continue with the "I" paragraph on the first post, these are some other things I like:

- Archery
- Having a nice bathroom when I have to go
- The set of pipes that gives us the Internets
- The domain name "dametudinero.com" - refreshingly honest
- The number 42
- Flying - "There is an art, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss". If you are not familiar with the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy do it NOW. Meantime follow this link for complete instructions on how to fly.
- Obscure references to great books or movies
- Great books or movies
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Seeing cows on the beach (really - check out Cabo Polonio for that)
- Night. Not so much M.Night Shamalyan or whatever his name is.
- Ferris Bueller's day off. Classic!
- Killing mosquitoes
- Ron Burgundy
- Microwave ovens
- Microwave popcorn. MAGIC!!!
- Inga from Sveden ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario